These are the most marketed products marketed withing hospital facilities, which are commonly used for anesthesia on a medial procedure.
Twin Bore Nasal Oxygen Set
- Twin Bore Nasal Oxygen Set is Manufactured from Soft, non toxic PVC.
- It is Non irritating in long term use
- Attachment system provides maximum freedom to the patient and leaves the patient’s mouth free for communication & nutrition.
- Soft funnel shape connector ensures easy connection to the Oxygen Supply Source
- Star Lumen tube ensures the supply of Oxygen even if tube is kinked accidentally.
- Smoothly finished & adjustable nasal tips for maximum comfort of the patient.
- Sizes : Adult & Pediatric
- Disposable, Sterile ready for use
- Light weight and non-irritant material reduces inflammation around tracheostomy.
- Soft flexible flange for easy fixation.
- Ensure accurate positioning of the tube in the trachea.
- Terminal end is suitable for 15 mm connector.
- Size : 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7 , 7.5, 8 , 9, 10 MM.
- Disposable, Sterile ready for use.
- Sizes available : 00, 0 , 1 (Neonatal) 0,1,2,3,4 (Pediatric)
These are the most common supplies in urology, used by urologic surgeons.
- It is used for short term bladder catheterisation through urethera.
- Manufactured from non-toxic, non-irritant, medical grade PVC.
- Distal end is coned for non traumatic introduction with two lateral eyes for efficient and systematic drainage
- Proximal end is fitted with universal funnel shaped connector for extension & easy connection to the urine bag.
- Radio-opaque light green embedded stripe indicates accuracy in catheter positioning.
- Connectors are Color coded for easy identification of sizes.
- Catheter Length: 400mm.
- Sizes: FG 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21 , 22& 24.
- Disposable, Sterile Ready for use.
Trans Uretheral Resection Set (T.U.R set) / Y Junction Set
- Manufactured from non-toxic, medical grade, P.V.C
- Y shaped set for endoscopic irrigation during trans uretheral resection of prostate gland.
- Thumb operated clamps, help quick and smooth change of bottles.
- Proximal end fitted with flexible latex tubing for easy connection to Endoscope
- Disposable , Sterile ready for use
These are some of the most common medical disposables that you will find in a hospital.
Male / Female Luer Lock
- Universal 6% Luer Taper as per ISO 594 compatible with any standard product
- Dual end male / female luer lock.
- Made out of medical grade plastic.
- Individually packed in blister packing
- Disposable, sterile & pyrogenic free.
- Compressed latex injection membrane (Injection Stopper) for taking blood sample with the help of syringe & needle
- Individually packed in blister packing.
- Disposable, sterile & pyrogen free.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!